Network/Systems EngineerBe part of the Financial Services Industry. Eclaro is looking for a Network/Systems Engineer for our client in Atlanta, GA.
Eclaro’s client is one of the largest Insurance Brokerage and Consulting Firms in the United States. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Installing, configuring, maintaining operating systems, application software, and system management tools
- Travel to various offices to conduct Site surveys and document hardware systems, software, and infrastructure.
- Be able to define the work effort necessary to bring these systems onto the NFP Network.
- Ensuring the highest levels of systems and infrastructure availability and security
- Monitor and test application performance for potential bottlenecks, identify possible solutions, and implement those fixes
- Maintain security, backup, and business continuity strategies
- Strong ability to organize and manage multiple tasks utilizing effective time management skills
- 10+ years' experience in installing, configuring, and troubleshooting Microsoft Windows operating system, Windows Server, Active Directory, and GPOs
- Works effectively with all levels of internal technology team, end-users and management as well as 3rd party partners and vendors
- Professional attitude, excellent interpersonal skills, excellent verbal and written communication skills, and strong customer service focus
- Ability to handle high-pressure situations in a calm and collected manner
- Advanced and broad technical knowledge of IT Hardware and Software systems
- Solid experience in the administration and performance tuning of applications
- Experience with virtualization (VMWare, Hyper-V)
- Understanding of monitoring systems (PRTG, Nagios)
- Ability to work with a Distributed team
- Solid networking knowledge (OSI network layers, TCP/IP)
- Outstanding time management and problem solving skills
- 5+ years experience in systems administration or consulting role in Microsoft, Cisco, or Fortinet based infrastructure
- 5+ years' experience executing infrastructure projects as primary technical lead
- 5+ years' experience managing firewall, security, and intrusion prevention solutions
- 4 year Bachelor's degree in Computer science, Computer engineering or related field preferred.
- One or more of the following certifications preferred: A+ or equivalent, Microsoft, VMWare, Cisco CCNA, Network+, Security+, Fortinet or similar.
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
Interested in applying?
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
Contact Al Roper at Al.Roper@eclaro.com now.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.