Network SRE Lead
Network SRE Lead
Be a part of creating the right solutions. Eclaro is looking for a Network SRE Lead for our client in Richmond, VA.
Eclaro’s client is one of the world's largest financial institutions, committed to providing the tools and services that bridge the gap between customers and their goals. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Responsible for operating and maintaining the currently deployed system as well as full lifecycle automation development activities from service design through operations
- Knowledgeable of Software Defined Networks
- Knowledge of public and private cloud concepts
- Development /Programming skills (Yang, NSO, Ansible)
- Experience with Agile Methodology
- Experience working in a high-paced and complex global environment
- Ability to lead change
- 5-7 years network engineering and/or technology management experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- B.A/B.S degree
- Cisco Network Service Orchestration
- Knowledge of IT Service Management processes, ITIL Certification preferred
- Previous experience automating large scale networks.
- Extensive knowledge and experience with network technologies and vendors: Switching, Routing, Application Delivery, Firewalling, Proxy, DNS, Time services, Overlay Networking, VPN, Optical networking, BGP, Clos Fabric, DMZ etc.
- Data science background or experience preferred
Contact Adrian Miranda at Adrian.Miranda@eclaro.com now.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.