Network Servers IT Lead
|Reference # :||17-08343||Title :||Network Servers IT Lead|
|Location :||NEW YORK, NY|
|Position Type :||Contract|
|Experience Level :||7 Years||Start Date / End Date :||08/24/2017 / 12/31/2018|
Network Servers IT Lead
Want to be part of the Energy Industry? Eclaro is looking for a Network Servers IT Lead for our client in New York, NY.
Eclaro's client operates one of the world's largest energy delivery systems, constantly at the forefront of innovations in developing technology. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
The Network Servers IT Lead will be responsible for managing IT projects from an infrastructure perspective, including server administration and ensuring the reliability of all servers and related equipment. The Network Servers IT Lead will work as a team member under guidance of the Team Leader and work with other IT groups to determine a need for infrastructure implementations and will participate in configuring, designing and implementing server solutions. Develop and maintain detailed server statistics with server monitoring tools. Implement and track all servers moves, adds and changes for project-related servers. Responsible for new server technology support involving server provisioning and server virtualization.
• Project management and milestone tracking/communication
• Liaison between technical infrastructure teams and application teams
• UNIX/Linux systems administration
• SME for Red Hat Enterprise Linux versions 5.x, 6.x, 7.x
• Server builds and installation of post-OS required software
• Monitor server performance and availability
• Good shell scripting skills with bash, ksh
• Patch servers and execute server checklists
• Manage and troubleshoot NetBackup server backups
• Provide first-level and second level server troubleshooting and response
• Install and move servers and storage equipment
• Interface with support vendors when required
EXPERIENCE/ SKILLS REQUIRED:
PREFERRED EXPERIENCE/ SKILLS:
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
Interested in applying? Contact Ivy Española at Ivy@eclaro.com now.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Job Status: Contract/Temporary