Network Project Manager
JobDiva # 20-04549
Want to be part of the Energy Industry? Eclaro is looking for a Network Project Manager for our client in New York, NY.
Eclaro's client operates one of the world's largest energy delivery systems, constantly at the forefront of innovations in developing technology. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Project manage the queue and various technical teams to deliver network LAN / WAN builds and upgrades including new site builds and upgrades of existing locations.
- Must have the breadth and depth of knowledge and experience to be able to garner the respect of the technical project teams.
- Network System is looking for a technical Project Manager who should have the following knowledge and experience: Network Diagram reading and creation, Circuit ordering and installation, Datacenter builds and maintenance, Cable types and connectors, carrier and company CPE equipment, Equipment refresh sequence, Viso, MS Project, Google Earth
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Ivy Española | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.