Network Operations Engineer
- Provide technical support for the design, implementation, and integration of network changes and sustainment
- Assist in the planning and performing of analytical research, design development, and other assignments in conformance with design, engineering and customer specifications
- Perform various complex software development tasks.
- Evaluate and recommend new technologies to enhance current customer capabilities.
- Ensure efficient delivery of contract capabilities using industry standards and repeatable processes.
- Mitigate risks, control costs and schedule variance, and effectively manages large scale, integrated projects.
- Perform a variety of analytical tasks which include the hardware and software design and implementation utilizing various facility equipment.
- Works independently to achieve day-to-day tasks with minimal support.
Required skills/Level of Experience :
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant technical discipline and 4-8 years of overall related experience. Additional experience, education and training may be considered in lieu of degree
- Currently possess an active DoD Secret Security Clearance with eligibility for a Single Scope Background Investigation (SSBI)
- Currently possess DoD 8570 certification at IAT level II, Security+ CE or CCNA Security
- Experience analyzing VLAN, routing, IP addressing and sub-netting. Experience troubleshooting and configuring IP networks.
- Some experience with H.323/SIP IP VTC based platforms and protocols required to support VTC technology.
Nice to have skills:
- Technical Certifications such as CCNA, CCNP, CISSP, ITIL, etc..
Experience with VTC Gatekeeper configuration and troubleshooting
Experience with DISA Unified Capabilities (UC) and Global Video Services (GVS)
- Advanced knowledge of Cisco, Vidyo and Polycom VTC equipment and infrastructures.
- Thorough understanding of H.323 IP VTC Vidyo-based platforms and protocols required to support VTC technology.
- Experience with packet sniffer software such as Wireshark or Net Scout to analyze network trafficCrypto configuration, troubleshooting, and design experience.
- Layer 2/3 VPN and Firewall knowledge and experience.
- Physical cable plant and wiring experience.
- Certifications with major network system vendors such as Cisco are a strong plus.
- Excellent project, technical, interpersonal, presentation and problem management skills.
- Extensive network integration experience for a variety of network protocol standards.
- Ability to communicate orally, and in writing, detailed technical information on troubleshooting and implementation efforts.
- Familiarization of DOD regulations and directives.
Equal Opportunity Employer:Eclaro values diversity anddoes not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.