Network Lead Contractor
Network Lead Contractor
Job Number: 21-09333
Job Number: 21-09333
Be part of a company that delivers life-changing healthcare solutions. Eclaro is looking for a Network Lead Contractor for our client in Lawrence Township, NJ.
Eclaro’s client is a leader in the Biopharmaceutical Industry, providing quality, innovative, and affordable medicines that make a difference in the lives of patients all over the world. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Community Research Partnerships is part of the US Medical organization and focuses on building strategic collaborations between Client and community-based research networks and other practice networks, facilitating knowledge of Client pipeline while supporting the development and delivery of mutually beneficial medical, data and educational initiatives.
- This position will report to the Group Director, Community Research Partnerships, US Medical and will serve as a core member of the Portfolio Strategy Team.
- This role will function as a strategic liaison, as needed, for internal stakeholders across functions (e.g. R&D, Medical, HEOR, Commercial, HEOR, Patient Advocacy, Public Relations) and serve as the primary point of contact between Client and Leadership team for assigned Networks (above individual practice sites).
- The lead is strategically focused on larger; more complex community-based non-academic immunology focused networks in GI, their strategic direction, functionality, and cooperative engagement in collaborating with Client in alignment with overall company objectives. In this role, the Senior Network
- Establish and maintain professional relationships with key medical experts, decision-makers and leaders within assigned community networks/practices within the immunology platform functioning as the primary point of contact for GI Network leadership (above site) ensuring timely communication, consistent engagement
- Collaborate with assigned networks Senior leadership and Client stakeholders to jointly define network- level specific strategic engagement plans that reflect network capability and a Client-enterprise view; Plans that effectively differentiate the scientific value of assigned networks while enabling positive and productive experiences for our Network collaborators
- Serve as the Client cross-functional matrix team leader (field medical, medical strategy, HEOR, R&D, GCO & commercial) for assigned networks ensuring appropriate engagement and real-time awareness of major activities, visits, issues, opportunities, etc. with the networks
- Manage the execution of network specific engagements plans, proactively identifying potential performance disrupters facilitating resolution; Monitor the progress of the network strategic plan and engages Management on a periodic basis for review and adjustment based on research needs
- Develops strong relationships across R&D and other key functions establishing self as a reliable, credible and trusted strategic partner and leverages these relationships to champion network, cross platform capabilities with R&D ensuring their understanding of network capabilities and enabling effective, long-term strategic engagement of networks
- Scan internal and external environment anticipating research opportunities, potential bottleneck and/or pitfalls involving Network engagement implementing and/or advising on corrective actions; anticipates and mitigates issues driving toward timely resolution within each network
- Leverage analytics/metrics to identify opportunities to optimize working the network leadership to successfully implement improvement initiatives with little supervision
- Collaborate across other internal strategic collaborations platforms (Academic Research, II-ON, Global Expert Center Initiative) to ensure awareness of ongoing community network activities enabling alignment and integration across mutual priorities
- Establish self as the collaboration partner of choice for assigned networks as reflected in network feedback
- Drive innovative strategic network projects and as need support cross platform initiatives and communications
- Advanced scientific degree (i.e. MD, PhD or PharmD, DrPH, MS) in with experience in Immunology-related field preferred; other advanced health and/or scientific degree with extensive, relevant, customer facing, clinical experience will be considered
- A minimum of 10 years of pharmaceutical clinical development, Medical Affairs or other relevant customer facing role is required; working knowledge about drug development and project management of clinical trials desirable
- Strong understanding of the US healthcare system with demonstrated ability to navigate and lead through ambiguous and changing healthcare and business environments
- Deep understanding of and experience with community-based physician networks, their structure, operations and areas of influence and interest are required
- Stay current with key disease areas, scientific and medical advances, business trends and their impact on community based practices is highly desirable
- Proven ability to work independently with initiative applying strategic thinking and analytical rigor to assess opportunity and risks while executing against plan
- Adept at building credibility with external investigators & collaborative partners, competently balances business and scientific acumen during engagements anchored by strong leadership behaviors, authenticity, agility and enterprise mindset
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills with agility to appropriately flex based on audience; expertly leverages effective communication skills influencing decisions with internal and external Senior Leaders
- Strong, proven stakeholder and relationship management skills reflecting strong organizational, facilitation and negotiating skills with demonstrated ability to work productively in a highly matrix, cross-functional environment
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Paul Quibuyen | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.