Network Lead Contractor
Network Lead Contractor
Job Number: 20-08094
Job Number: 20-08094
Be part of a company that delivers life-changing healthcare solutions. Eclaro is looking for a Network Lead Contractor for our client in Lawrence Township, NJ.
Eclaro’s client is a leader in the Biopharmaceutical Industry, providing quality, innovative, and affordable medicines that make a difference in the lives of patients all over the world. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Community Partnerships (IO-ICON) is part of the US Medical organization and focuses on building strategic collaborations between Client and community-based oncology and other practice networks, facilitating knowledge of Client pipeline while supporting the development and delivery of mutually beneficial medical, data and educational initiatives.
- This position will report to the Group Director and Lead, Community Partnerships, Strategic Collaborations, US Medical and will serve as a core member of the IO-ICON Strategic Collaborations team.
- The Network Lead will function as a strategic liaison, as needed, for internal stakeholders across functions (e.g. R&D, Medical, HEOR, Commercial, HEOR, Patient Advocacy, Public Relations) and serve as the primary point of contact between Client and Leadership team for assigned Networks (above individual practice sites).
- The Network Lead is focused on community-based oncology practice networks, their strategic direction, functionality, and cooperative engagement in partnering with Client in alignment with overall company objectives.
- Establish and maintain professional relationships with key medical experts, decision-makers and leaders within assigned community networks/practices within the IO-ICON platform functioning as the primary point of contact for Network leadership (above site) ensuring timely communication, consistent engagement
- Work in cooperation with assigned networks leaders, team Manager and Client stakeholders to jointly define network- level specific strategic engagement plans that reflect network capability and a Client-enterprise view; Plans that effectively differentiate the scientific value of assigned networks while enabling positive and productive experiences for our Network collaborators
- Manage the execution of network specific engagements plans, ; Monitor the progress of the network strategic plan and engages Management on a periodic basis for review and adjusting accordingly
- Develops strong relationships across R&D and other key functions establishing self as a reliable, credible and trusted strategic partner and leverages these relationships to champion network capabilities with R&D ensuring their understanding of network capabilities and enabling effective, long-term strategic engagement of networks
- Scan internal and external environment anticipating potential bottleneck and/or pitfalls involving Network engagement implementing and/or advising on corrective actions; anticipates and mitigates issues driving toward timely resolution within each network
- Leverage analytics/metrics to identify opportunities to optimize performance working the network leadership to successfully implement improvement initiatives
- Serve as the Client cross-functional matrix team leader (field medical, medical strategy, HEOR, R&D, GCO & commercial) for assigned networks ensuring appropriate engagement and real-time awareness of major activities, visits, issues, opportunities, etc. with the networks
- Collaborate across other internal strategic collaborations platforms (Academic Research, II-ON, SCR) to ensure awareness of ongoing community network activities enabling alignment and integration across mutual priorities
- Establish self as the collaboration partner of choice for assigned networks as reflected in network feedback
- Advanced scientific degree in health-related field with experience in Oncology, Hematology or Immunology-related field preferred
- A minimum of 5 years of pharmaceutical clinical development, Medical Affairs or other relevant customer facing role is required; working knowledge about drug development and project management of clinical trials desirable
- Experience with community-based physician networks, their structure, operations and areas of influence and interest are required
- Stay current with scientific and medical advances, business trends and evolving US health care landscape understanding their impact on community-based practices
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills with agility to appropriately flex based on audience; applies effective communication skills to influence internal and external stakeholder decisions
- Demonstrated stakeholder and relationship management skills reflecting strong organizational, facilitation and negotiating skills with ability to work productively in a highly matrix, cross-functional environment
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
John Bayog | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.