Use your skills where innovative technology solutions begin. Eclaro is looking for a Network Engineer for our client in New York, NY.
Eclaro’s client is a leading technology solutions provider, collaborating with customers to manage their needs and achieve success in their business goals. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Good understanding of control plane and data plane architecture in networking.
- Experience in Networks and Systems, IPv4 and IPv6 (Routing, Switching, Security, and QOS)
- In depth experience in TCP/IP and layer 2 and layer 3 protocols including ARP, DHCP, GRE, BGPv4, IS-IS, OSPF etc.
- In depth knowledge of DNS, MTAs, LDAP, load-balancers, proxies, web servers.
- Familiarity with OpenFlow, SAI, and/or other (Software Defined Networking) SDN technologies.
- Familiarity with Open Networking Projects and Open Source Controllers
- Experience with data processing pipelines and monitoring, alerting systems.
- Experience with firewalls and security configuration and strong systems-level debugging.
- Experience with Linux systems and networking (bonding modules, kernel TCP/IP stack)
- Programming/scripting experience in Python, or other languages.
- Strong Interpersonal, teamwork and communication skills
- Ability to learn quickly and work independently with minimal supervision.
- Strong foundations of distributed computing and operating systems with a minimum Bachelors or Masters in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent.
- Openflow a plus
- Deeply understands the fundamentals of networking, protocols,
- Understands a variety of networking protocols
- Understands networking from the ground up
- Good level of network operational exposure
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
Interested in applying? Contact Tim Cusick at Tim.Cusick@eclaro.com now.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.