Invest on a company that will help you reach your career goals. Eclaro is looking for a Network Engineer for our client in New York, NY. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Design solutions leveraging low latency technologies such as, Layer 1-3 Ultra Low Latency Switches
- Conduct industry standard functional and performance testing of vendor technologies, new codes releases, and security patches.
- Create standards around products and services within the environment following engineering best practice and methodologies.
- Construct and/or peer-review standard configurations based upon design and/or technical concepts
- Work with Product Managers, Architects, and Engineers to design and build Pico products and applications
- Design solutions adherent to the industry security standards.
- Provide technical guidance to implementation and operations engineers
- Present proposed designs to network engineering team for technical feedback
- Function as L3 escalation for operations
- Support network changes as needed.
- Participate in an on-call rotation
- Strong in unicast/multicast routing and switching
- Strong in Juniper, Arista, and/or Cisco hardware and software
- Strong in troubleshooting and network analysis
- Knowledgeable in network design standards and best practices
- Knowledgeable in PTP, Boundary Clocks, Grandmasters, and other timing services
- Knowledgeable in best practice related to testing network hardware and software
- Familiar with network security standards, hardening, configuration, and best practices
- Familiar with Ansible or Python for network configuration
- Familiar with a Linux Operating System
- Familiar with JIRA as a ticketing system
- Clear verbal and written communicator
- Capable of prioritizing and managing a high workload
- High energy and self-motivated
- Methodical and thorough
- Capable of working with little supervision
- Creative thinker with out of the box ideas
- Keen to contribute ideas, share knowledge, and help others develop
- Interested in cutting edge technology
- Driven to develop own skills and knowledge
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
Interested in applying?
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
Contact Elland at 201-283-9624 or send your resume to email@example.com now.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.