Job Number: 21-15726
Be part of a company that delivers life-changing healthcare solutions. Eclaro is looking for a Network Engineer for our client in Lexington, MA.
Eclaro’s client is a leader in the Biopharmaceutical Industry, providing quality, innovative, and affordable medicines that make a difference in the lives of patients all over the world. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Perform Network Monitoring
- Will configure, support, and install various network devices and services. (e.g., routers, switches, etc.)
- Work within established configuration and change management polices to ensure awareness, approval and success of changes made to the network infrastructure.
- Provide Level 2 support and troubleshooting to resolve issues within project scope.
- Ability to escalate issue and involve proper team for engaging any p1/p2.
- Liaise with vendor and other IT personnel for problem resolution.
- Troubleshoot system and network configuration and issues.
- Assist with other various network engineering functions as directed by lead engineers, client employees, project managers, staff, and vendors
- Must have experience with Switching: STP, DHCP /DNS/IP/TCP/UDP PC/vPC/ CDP/LLDP, QoS, HSRP/VRRP, VLAN/VxLAN
- Hands-on experience in deploying/upgrade Cisco Switches.
- Experience with Palo Alto firewalls and zSclaer
- Experience on configuring router and switches
- Experience in LAN and WAN
- Knowledge of operations and SLA
- Must be CCNA certified.
- With 4 - 7 years' experience.
- Expert understanding of Infrastructure Network Technology
- Understanding to work in operations project under timelines
- Work under critical defined SLA's situations
- Must be able to learn new technologies quickly with little help.
- Motivated personality that requires minimal supervision.
- Proven hands-on network engineering experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Applications
- Good Communication Skills
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Jay Lucas | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.