Job Number: 21-12887
Use your skills where innovative technology solutions begin. Eclaro is looking for a Network Engineer for our client in Costa Mesa, CA.
Eclaro’s client is a leading technology solutions provider, collaborating with customers to manage their needs and achieve success in their business goals. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Is responsible for the successful implementation and support of Network related solutions for LAN, WAN, VPN, WiFi, Client, DDoS, WAN Accelerators and much more.
- Network Engineers participate and lead professional service delivery for the company and provide support for Tier-2 and Tier-3 escalated issues relating to networks.
- It is necessary to have a strong background in solving complex issues in live networks.
- Creation of network designs specifications
- Assessment and understanding of a Business Units network and device configurations.
- Installation, configuration and deploy solutions for various projects and technology enhancements.
- Support other members of the DevOps teams.
- Maintain patch levels and configuration management through automation and product specific tools
- Understand compliance rules to keep system compliant by resolving vulnerabilities or assist with documenting false positives
- Maintain knowledge and relationships with key manufacturers and partners
- Ability to adapt, thrive, and collaborate in a fast-moving DevOps-Agile environment.
- Five or more years in network design and hands-on support of enterprise IP Networks
- Sound interpersonal and communication skills.
- Proven ability to manage complex customer situations.
- Knowledge of complex IP routing and other protocols, including IPsec, DNS, VoIP, QoS, and MPLS.
- Proven practical experience with routers, switches, firewalls and related networking technologies in a multivendor environment(Cisco, F5, Pulse Secure, Aruba, Client, DNA, Fortinet, Riverbed, etc.)
- Scripting experience in Ansible, Python, and PowerShell.
- Desire to work in a hybrid networking/software development environment.
- Bachelor's degree in a field related to communications or information technology or equivalent referenceable experience.
- Active Cisco certification, such as CCIE, CCNP in Route/Switch, Security is a plus.
- Additional Vendor certifications or current training in Juniper, Client, Palo Alto, Riverbed, etc.
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize workload, respond quickly to changes, and work in an environment driven by the Agile/Scrum methodology
- Strong written communication and demonstrated ability to work within a multi-disciplinary and multi-cultural team.
- Background in use of server virtualization and network modeling practices is a plus
If interested, you may contact:
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.