JobDiva # 20-07809
Use your skills where innovative technology solutions begin. Eclaro is looking for a Network Engineer for our client in Los Angeles, CA.
Eclaro’s client is a leading technology solutions provider, collaborating with customers to manage their needs and achieve success in their business goals. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Installing, monitoring, maintaining, and supporting the LAN, WAN infrastructure and networking equipment.
- Provide high-level technical support for voice and data network systems.
- Create and maintain network documentation.
- Configure and maintain Cisco network environment.
- Configure and maintain F5 Systems.
- Configure and maintain Switches, and Routers.
- Configure and maintain Firewalls (Cisco / Palo Alto / Azure) and ACLs.
- Configure and maintain Nexus Switches.
- Support unified networking of storage and data for our virtualized environment
- Oversee VoIP systems provided by vendors.
- Configure and maintain the collaboration and wireless systems.
- Configure and maintain the Client systems.
- Perform daily system monitoring and alerts, verifying the integrity and availability of all networking infrastructure equipment, resources, systems and key processes, reviewing system and application logs, and verifying completion of scheduled jobs
- Support and have knowledge in What's Up Gold Network Monitoring Systems
- Setup, configure and support complex switching environments
- Setup, configure and support complex wireless networking that supports secured access
- Setup, configure and support Video/Voice collaboration equipment
- Network hardware and software audits to ensure compliance with established standards, policies, and configuration guidelines
- Maintenance of site licenses for the equipment.
- Provide written updates on status of current tickets, open issues and projects.
- Interacts with vendors to facilitate repairs of hardware
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
|Tim Cusick | LinkedIn|
Equal Opportunity Employer:Eclaro values diversity anddoes not discriminate based onRace, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.