JobDiva # 20-09326
JobDiva # 20-09326
Use your skills where innovative technology solutions begin. Eclaro is looking for a Network Engineer for our client in South Amboy, NJ.
Eclaro’s client is a leading technology solutions provider, collaborating with customers to manage their needs and achieve success in their business goals. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Provide high-level / detailed solutions and technical support for network connectivity for both on premises data centers and interoperability of cloud related connectivity solutions.
- Provide technical services and support for the following areas, WAN, LAN and Wireless connectivity, routers, firewalls (ASA, and Palo Alto), and security, internal systems, cloud and network infrastructure.
- Performs network maintenance, upgrades and refreshes by conferring with vendors; developing, testing, evaluating, and installing enhancements.
- Responsible for the creation and maintenance of technical documentation to ensure it is updated and current.
- Configure and troubleshoot network component, routers, switches, firewalls, and other network equipment.
- Maintains a healthy network by evaluating network performance issues including availability, utilization, throughput, and latency.
- Work with the PMO/Business to understand their objectives and account for them in the system design.
- Work with internal and external 3rd party vendors i.e. software and systems engineering teams to understand and implement technical requirements.
- Oversee a variety of functions specifically related to supporting, troubleshooting, enhancing and implementing our Cisco based Local and Wide Area Networks
- Implement overall network architecture for enterprise data center including cloud based deployments
- Design and deployment of firewalls for core and edge protection
- Engineer routing, protocols and IP sub netting, DNS resolution, and traffic flow troubleshooting
- Ensure network and systems are stable, secure and resilient to provide maximum uptime to our customers
- Monitor all network devices to provide rapid issue resolution and provide reporting metrics as needed
- Ensure capacity and throughput needs are met at each of our remote locations (stores)
- Design and Support of Meraki based wireless access points and provisioning to meet the needs of our customers
- Provide coordination of vendor related troubleshooting efforts for a variety of circuit types (MPLS, Point to Point, MetroE, and private fiber circuits)
- 6+ years hands-on networking experience
- Bachelor's Degree
- Certifications: CCNA, CCNP, CCIE, PCNSE (or Equivalent work experience)
- Relevant depth and work experience working with Cisco and Palo Alto networking equipment
- MPLS configuration experience required.
- Network Design experience required.
- Hands-on experience with Cisco switches, routers, firewalls, Client, Meraki and Palo Alto firewalls.
- Experience supporting enterprise networks for VoIP and SIP messaging.
- Proven ability to troubleshoot complex issues related to hardware, L3/L2 deployment, application behaviors and TCP stack.
- Knowledge of routing and switching concepts and technologies. Such as BGP, EIGRP, OSPF, HSRP, Spanning Tree.
- Strong Telco circuit knowledge & troubleshooting skills.
- Experiences working collaboratively with Network Architect, Systems Software Developers and Administrators.
- Experiences working in Data Centers.
- Experiences performing Network Automation via Cisco DNA, Ansible, Python, Solarwinds and/or similar technologies
- Experiences designing and supporting Cloud Networking within Microsoft Azure
- Strong attention to detail and sense of urgency.
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral
- Active Listening give full attention to the words and body language of others, take time to understand the points being made and ask questions as appropriate
- Critical Thinking using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
- Time Management ability to prioritize workload and manage one's own time
- Must possess strong working knowledge of design & implementation experience for data networking, routing & switching, subnetting and network segmenting with large scale enterprise network.
- Must possess a thorough understanding of Network Infrastructure and topology, LAN/WAN, TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, DMVPN, VPN, and Network Monitoring tools
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Tim Cusick | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer:Eclaro values diversity anddoes not discriminate based onRace, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.