Job Number: 20-02939
Use your skills where innovative technology solutions begin. Eclaro is looking for a Network Engineer for our client in Washington, DC.
Eclaro’s client is a leading technology solutions provider, collaborating with customers to manage their needs and achieve success in their business goals. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- 10+ years in planning, design, implementation and technical support of multi-vendor, multi-platform enterprise networks
- Expert knowledge of the following protocols and technologies: IP routing protocols, router redundancy protocols including HSRP/VRRP/MLAG, Ethernet protocols including spanning tree, rapid spanning tree 802.1W, access control, network address translation, quality of service and policy based routing
- Expert knowledge with firewalls/ACL/encryption/VPN technology - Cisco ASA/PIX and associated protocols (IPSEC/GRE) and secure proxy functions
- Extensive experience with IP Multicast dense mode, sparse mode (RPs/BSRs) and source specific multicast
- Application and load balancing products and technologies (F5 knowledge is required)
- Extensive experience in a multi-vendor network architecture
- Experience provisioning and troubleshooting Ethernet, MPLS and other WAN technologies
- Fully versed in common Internet services such as DNS, SSL, HTTP, etc.
- SNMP, NTP, TACAS, Syslog and other critical network management/administration protocols
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Jeanine Hastings | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.