Job Number: 19-12103
Use your skills where innovative technology solutions begin. Eclaro is looking for a Network Engineer for our client in Jersey City, NJ.
Eclaro’s client is a leading technology solutions provider, collaborating with customers to manage their needs and achieve success in their business goals. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- The Network Engineer will be responsible for the installation, configuration and maintenance of the F5 BIG IP infrastructure supporting the Enterprise.
- Furthermore, the engineers will be required to perform all F5 LTM load balancer functions to include: creating virtual servers, pools/pool members, nodes, monitors, iRules etc. with F5 ASM security administration.
- Furthermore, the engineers will be responsible for all load balancer support for cloud service providers.
- 8+ years of Network/IT working
- 4+ years of working with F5 Big-IP LTM & ASM
- Experience with Cisco network technologies
- Significant experience with supporting and maintaining F5 Big-IP load balancers to include set-up, maintenance, upgrades and replacement of the latest generation of F5s
- Extensive experience with Big-IP LTM, ASM, Big-IQ in a large shared environment
- Demonstrate an ability to craft and understand iRules
- Experience with TCPDump, Wireshark and analyzing network traffic
- Demonstrate a solid understanding of the OSI and TCP/IP network models and provide examples working in a large SDLC environment
- Analyzing security impacts and risks to websites, explain crafting ASM policies with examples
- Custom SSL, ciphers, and LTM traffic performance optimization
- Supporting and maintaining wireless networks
- Intermediate knowledge of networking and systems administration; and the ability to troubleshoot problems
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Tim Cusick | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.