Job Number: 19-10310
Use your skills where innovative technology solutions begin. Eclaro is looking for a Network Architect for our client in Horsham, PA. This role will support our client's enterprise network infrastructure. This Architect must have experience with Cisco Call Manager, configuring phones and will be responsible for two site build-outs
Eclaro’s client is a leading technology solutions provider, collaborating with customers to manage their needs and achieve success in their business goals. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Hands-on experience supporting and troubleshooting of Routing Protocols (BGP, OSPF, EIGRP); Quality of Service and VLAN configurations; Layer 3 switching, including ip multicast; troubleshooting experience over wide area networks.
- In-depth understanding of various network services (Trunking, T1/DS1, MPLS, NAT, DHCP, DNS, NTP, HSRP/VRRP.)
- Experience with Cisco router and switch configuration (familiarity with the following hardware types: 29/39xx, ISR 4xxx routers and 29xx, 38xx, 45xx, 68xx Catalyst switches, Nexus).
- Good understanding of Cisco wireless architecture, design, implementation and administration.
- Good understanding of Radius and/or TACACS.
- Experience with networking tools such as Infoblox NetMRI, Solarwinds and Cisco Prime Infrastructure.
- Proven experience with network capacity planning, network security principles, and general network management best practices.
- Configure networks to ensure their smooth and reliable operation for fulfilling business objectives and processes.
- Monitor network performance and troubleshoot problem areas as needed.
- Oversee installation, configuration, maintenance, and troubleshooting of end user workstation hardware, software, and peripheral devices.
- Ensure network connectivity is available throughout the enterprise
- Assess LAN/WAN network utilization through the use of monitoring tools. Develop and communicate recommendations for addressing capacity needs.
- Resolve business problems using established processes, procedures and standards
- Comprehensive systems analysis, network administration and project management
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Job Status: Contract/Temporary