Job Number: 19-08570
Use your skills where innovative technology solutions begin. Eclaro is looking for a Network Engineer for our client in Los Angeles, CA.
Eclaro’s client is a leading technology solutions provider, collaborating with customers to manage their needs and achieve success in their business goals. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Client doesn't need for them to have any of those certs because hands on experience are more important for them.
- It is important the candidate has experience with the Cisco Catalysts 6500 for their network edge refresh.
- The candidate needs to have a fairly good understanding of the Cisco IOS, protocols and experience with configuring a Cisco network (route, switch, layer 2, etc.
- No WAN experience is required.
- The candidate will be one of three engineers (two mid-levels and one senior) to drive the network LAN edge refresh project for the next couple of years which consists of hundreds of switches.
- The candidate should have experience in enterprise environments.
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Job Status: Contract/Temporary