Job Number: 19-07388
Do you want to work where innovation drives business? Eclaro is looking for a Network Engineer for our client in Melville, NY.
Eclaro’s client ranks in the Top 5 Companies awarded US patents annually, and is known worldwide as a leader in the technology industry. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Network support Cisco, ASA, Wireless Nexus, BGP routing, F5 and also a plus Check point FW, DNS,Unix skills
- Network engineer with Project management skills who can work in team environment for planning, coordination, configuration, installation, and management of networks and related client services to meet the needs of our business community.
- The individual must have experience in the design and planning of reliable high performance data delivery networks, installation and tuning of network equipment, and identifying cost effective solutions through constant interfacing with appropriate management levels, clients, departments, and vendor organizations.
- The position requires a high level of technical knowledge in data communication networking.
- Background should include a minimum of 10+ years of experience working with Cisco equipment, routing protocols Cisco ASA Firewalls, Cisco Wireless, DNS Architecture, F5, Check Point and network management- Radius, Cisco Secure Client, TACACS. Monitoring Solar winds, WUP, eHealth, and Ciscoworks.
- Knowledge of SMTP, UNIX, SNMP, Storage systems, corporate wireless and wired infrastructure, network security and VPN's are desirable as is an exposure to MS Windows Servers AD architecture and Oracle.
- Advanced level of Intrusion Detection Systems (IDS) and CISCO VPN architecture required.
- The candidate must be a team player and possess strong communication skills.
- MS Office Suite,FTP
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, please contact:
Ronnie Faina | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Job Status: Contract/Temporary