Job Number: 19-06907
Grab the opportunity to achieve your full potential! Eclaro is looking for a Network Architect for our client in Charlotte, NC.
Eclaro’s client is one of the world's largest financial institutions, committed to providing the tools and services that bridge the gap between customers and their goals. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Provide the Consumer and Small Business solutions architecture team with proven delivery on innovations within the Enterprise Payment Technology space
- Deliver Omni-channel solutions within across traditional payment networks and trending payment networks including virtual wallets and merchant services
- Serve as a Senior Leader in architecture strategy, solutions and delivery
- 8+ years financial services industry experience
- 2+ years Digital & Physical payment implementation experience
- 3+ years Previous Client's Experience
- 2+ years Proven experience in delivery innovated and newer trends in payments / financial networks - specific examples required
- Knowledge of Payments data/object/service models
- Knowledge of HSMs and security models
- Knowledge of network integration with 3rd party networks including ACH, ATM
- Experience with "Faster Payments " and concepts surrounding this global trend Experience and/or working knowledge of emerging payments
- Working in large organizations and understanding of the culture these large organizations bring
- Knowledge of ACI's BASE24 product offering
- Knowledge of Real-Time Payment networks including TCH-RTP
- Bachelor's Degree
If interested, you may contact:
Elland Bondoc | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.