Network & Communications Support Analyst
Want to be part of the Energy Industry? Eclaro is looking for a Network & Communications Support Analyst for our client in New York, NY.
Eclaro's client operates one of the world's largest energy delivery systems, constantly at the forefront of innovations in developing technology. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
Our Client is looking for a highly-dedicated professional who is committed to exemplary customer service. The Network & Communications Support Analyst will provide support for all corporate and enclave firewalls, application delivery controllers, DMZ and web application infrastructure, RADIUS, RSA, DNS.
- Design Consultation for firewall necessity and configuration
- Provide 3rd level support to troubleshoot problems
- Lead and manage projects of various priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Develop and execute disaster recovery and test plans for all supported systems
- Prepare support documentation for the for 1st and 2nd level support groups
- Interact with customers to solve issues and provide solutions as required
- Provide off-hour support as operational needs dictate.
- Must be available for rotating weekly on-call shifts (24 hour on-call support) with other members in the group
- Required to document administration procedures for security, application development, and disaster recovery.
- Possess excellent project management, technical writing and oral communication skills.
- Demonstrate the ability to exercise independent judgment, manage complex projects, represent the organization in dealings with customers and vendors, and render sound business decisions.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail are required.
- A Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field with at least 3-5 years' work experience in an enterprise IT environment.
- Possess excellent technical skills, particularly with firewall operations and deployments (Cisco and Fortinet preferred).
- Cisco CCNA or higher certification.
- Working knowledge of Cisco Central Management tools (CSM, FireSight Management Console)
- Working knowledge of application delivery controllers (Citrix NetScaler preferred), Windows Server 2008 / 2012, Internet Information Services (IIS), DNS, network concepts such as MPLS, RADIUS preferred.
- Will work on various projects as either a resource or project lead and must work well in teams, be well organized, and detail oriented.
- Technical Writing skills for documentation and process/procedural documents preferred.
- Solid communication and presentation skills required for this position.
- Must be able to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment while providing exemplary customer service.
- Must be available to participate in rotating on-call schedule and emergencies as necessary
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
Interested in applying?
Contact Heckle Tulab at Heckle@eclaro.com now.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.