Job Number: 21-01536
Use your skills where innovative technology solutions begin. Eclaro is looking for a Network Administrator for our client in Little Falls, NJ.
Eclaro’s client is a leading technology solutions provider, collaborating with customers to manage their needs and achieve success in their business goals. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- A key member of the infrastructure team who will be a major contributor in our Digital Transformation.
- The network services administrator is responsible for supporting the Company's IT Infrastructure including Premise-Based and Cloud based services such as Microsoft Azure and Office 365.
- The position will also support Active directory services, messaging and collaboration, and the underlying infrastructure.
- Another key responsibility is supporting the network infrastructure including switches, routers, firewalls and security devices.
- This role's mission is to ensure the Company's information technology infrastructure can meet the current and future needs of the Company.
- Hands-on experience installing, configuring, troubleshooting, upgrading and monitoring networking equipment such as Cisco switches/routers, Meraki Wireless Access Points and Fortinet firewalls.
- Analyze and evaluate network security including firewall, VPN (Virtual Private network), application, and event investigations to develop strategies, configuration, and procedures to prevent or minimize both internal and external threats.
- Performs Active Directory administration (DNS, DCHP, GPO, etc.), add/remove users, reset passwords, manage group policy, Organizational Unit (OU) management, and manage folder permissions.
- Administration of Windows Servers on various hardware platforms
- Email administration with Office 365, Microsoft Exchange and Proofpoint.
- Experience working with Microsoft Cloud Services such as Microsoft Azure, Onedrive and Azure Files
- Create, maintain and administer file sharing and collaboration tools including MS SharePoint and Citrix ShareFile.
- Monitor, evaluate, and solve potential network performance issues.
- Any other tasks as assigned by manager or team members.
- Manage infrastructure-related and other network requests and problems. Support customers and employees via email, helpdesk tickets, telephone, and face-to-face interaction.
- Develop and maintain documentation related to the installation, administration, and maintenance of systems and network infrastructure.
- Monitor and test network performance and provide network performance statistics and reports.
- Participate in managing all infrastructure security solutions and help ensure all network systems meet compliance requirements
- Participate in capacity planning and yearly budgeting recommendations to management.
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent experience is required
- 5+ years' experience working in a hands-on, operational IT role.
- Hands-on Experience in Cisco networking products and Fortinet Firewalls
- In-depth working knowledge and troubleshooting of IP routing and network protocols (OSPF, BGP, EIGRP, RIP, spanning tree, multicast etc.)
- Office 365 administration experience with various anti-spam solutions such as Proofpoint
- Hands-on experience in working with cloud providers such as Microsoft Azure and AWS.
- Experience participating in large IT projects and rolling out various IT infrastructure components across multiple locations.
- Extensive knowledge of Windows server and endpoint platforms, IT Security best practices, remote support tools, and VOIP phone systems.
- Strong critical thinking and decision-making skills.
- Excellent organizational, time-management and prioritization skills.
- Unwavering commitment to providing courteous, timely and accurate customer service.
- Suitable fit and personality to be a team player who works tirelessly for the good of the team and company.
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Tim Cusick | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.