Network Administrator 1
Job Number: 21-06400
Job Number: 21-06400
Help people live their best lives. Eclaro is looking for a Network Administrator for our client in Dover, DE.
Eclaro’s client runs a continuous, dynamic, and first-rate delivery of IT services to the public sector - giving people greater access to technology, allowing them to achieve more in their ventures and soar to greater heights. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- The Network Administrator supports any end point device on the WAN or LAN of Supported ITC agencies while providing excellent documentation and customer service.
- Responsible for a wide range of desktop and network applications, this includes their uses, how to maintain and manage them.
- Responsible for ensuring that the uptime, performance, resources and security of the computers they manage meet the needs of the end users.
- Must be able to provide excellent next level support for customers (both Client and other Client agencies) and customers in compliance with Client policy and procedures.
- Services provided will be primarily rendered through a combination of personal effort, joint effort with others in the workgroup and in collaboration with other Client staff, vendors and customers.
- Installing, configuring, supporting and maintaining physical and some virtual Windows Servers
- Utilize management solutions such as KACE, SCCM, BigFix, and MDT to provision, deploy, update and troubleshoot end-user devices
- End user management solutions such as Active Directory, Desktop Authority, and Group Policy Management
- Internet Protocol (IP) and subnet management solutions such as Infoblox or Microsoft DHCP server
- Secure various end-user devices on a network such as mobile devices, laptops, desktop pcs and servers, on a network using security solutions such as McAfee EPO, CrowdStrike, and Microsoft Bitlocker Administration Management.
- Writing automation scripts in Powershell, Ansible, and/or SQL
- This position requires a detail-oriented professional with a passion for public service in the Information Technology field.
- Requires excellent communication and problem solving skills.
- Must have the aptitude and drive for learning the other Core Technology Domains.
- Expected to possess technical proficiency in support, configuration and reliable operation of Windows OS, MacOS, Android, IOS, Linux and at least one other core Technology Domain listed.
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Lea Enriquez | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.