.Net Web Developer
Want to be part of the Energy Industry? Eclaro is looking for a .Net Web Developer for our client in New York, NY.
Eclaro's client operates one of the world's largest energy delivery systems, constantly at the forefront of innovations in developing technology. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Client's Information Technology (IT) organization is seeking a highly motivated, resourceful, dynamic, versatile and strong developer to help meet its strategic objectives.
- The analyst will be responsible for working on application enhancements, bug fixes, production issues, and software development.
- Will also support production software operations during normal business and off-hours, as operationally required.
- Responsible for leading system development as well as vendor implementation efforts, from project initiation through post implementation.
- Work on all phases of new projects including planning, requirements gathering, business analysis, design, development (coding, configuration, customization), testing, training, and implementation of new systems and/or major enhancements to existing systems, both in-house developed and vendor packaged applications that may affect multiple department/multiple systems.
- Candidates must have strong customer service and interpersonal skills and be able to interact with all levels of management, working individually or within a team.
- Candidate must be flexible to be able to work on multiple assignments with changing priorities, while staying on schedule and within budget.
- Developing applications and/or databases
- Object-oriented programming in languages such as C#, VB.NET, C++, or Java (with preference given to Microsoft .NET based languages and technologies)
- Structured Query Language (SQL), such as Oracle PL/SQL or Microsoft T-SQL
- Oracle RDBMS development (11G, 12C) or SQL Server (2008 R2, 2014) development
- Business Process Analysis
- Project Management in the SDLC, Waterfall or Agile methodologies
- A Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering, Math, Business, or other related applicable degree, with a minimum of 3 years relevant experience
- An Associate's Degree, in fields listed above, with a minimum of 4 years relevant experience
- A Technical Certification in IT technologies and a minimum of 5 years' relevant work experience
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
Interested in applying?
Contact Ivy Española at Ivy.Espanola@eclaro.com now.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.