.NET MVC / .NET Core Developer with stack technologies (NodeJS, MongoDB, React) experience
.NET MVC / .NET Core Developer with Stack Technologies (Node.js, MongoDB, React) Experience
Job Number: 21-09955
Job Number: 21-09955
Use your skills where innovative technology solutions begin. Eclaro is looking for a .NET MVC / .NET Core Developer with Stack Technologies (Node.js, MongoDB, React) Experience for our client in Hartford, CT.
Eclaro’s client is a leading technology solutions provider, collaborating with customers to manage their needs and achieve success in their business goals. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Primary Skillset: .Net MVC, .Net Core
- Development experience with .NET MVC and .NET Core.
- Experience developing SOAP, WCF, RESTful API with knowledge of Latest .Net framework React, Python
- Development experience using stack technologies (NodeJS, MongoDB, React)
- 1 year experience of Mongo or understanding of NoSql concepts.
- Cloud Platform : Candidate should have understanding of AWS computing, containers and serverless services.
- Candidate should have conceptual understanding of snowflake data platform.
- Secondary Skillset: React Native
- Experience in native mobile application development using React Native
- Ability to complete advanced end to end engineering tasks including designing, developing, analyzing, configuring, testing, debugging, troubleshooting, documenting and monitoring AWS
- Candidate should be able to deploy and run applications on AWS
- Should have In-depth knowledge of cloud based software application design and architectures.
- Test automation : Test implemented workflow/functionality with relevant examples including automation
- General Skillset:
- Experience working with Agile teams
- Experience in application designing, architecture and design patterns.
- Experience of RDBMS and OOPS.
- Always seek opportunities to expand technical knowledge and capabilities
- Participate in team planning, learn to estimate work efforts, assist in the application of designated software design strategy
- Ability to quickly address issues as they arise and collect and incorporate feedback throughout the process.
If interested, you may contact:
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.