.NET DeveloperDo you want to work where innovation drives business? Eclaro is looking for a .NET Developer for our client in Jamesburg, NJ.
Eclaro’s client ranks in the Top 5 Companies awarded US patents annually, and is known worldwide as a leader in the technology industry. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- Significant experience in .NET web application development Solid technical skills needed Strong verbal and analytical skills
- This position requires a senior level C# ASP.NET Enterprise Developer who has experience working in large organizations.
- The developer will be working with members of the front office team on varying projects and will need the following skills:
- Senior C# ASP.NET Enterprise Developer.
- Interoperability experience across mainline ERP systems.
- Strong experience in Services Oriented Architectures and able to work in n-Tiered environments.
- Restful/SOAP Services, WebAPI/WCF, XML/XSD
- Strong MVC development skills
- Preferred experience in Telerik controls (e.g. Telerik ASP.NET MVC Controls).
- Strong SQL Server (TSQL, SSIS, Reporting Services, etc.) and Relational Query building skills.
- Full SDLC with ability to communicate in written and verbal forms with business regarding requirements.
- Note that there is client communication involved - written and verbal communication skills are a must.
- Experience with highly abstracted designs/approaches and ability to visualize the same
- Requires critical thinking and detail oriented individual The consultant will need the ability to work in a rapidly changing environment with the ability to estimate effort and meet set deadlines
- Availability to work nights and weekend if needed.
Interested in applying?
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
Contact Al Roper at Al.Roper@eclaro.com now.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.