Use your skills where innovative technology solutions begin. Eclaro is looking for a .Net Developer for our client in Bloomsburg, PA.
Eclaro’s client is a leading technology solutions provider, collaborating with customers to manage their needs and achieve success in their business goals. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
The Developer role is responsible for project planning, analysis, design, configuration, and support of system solutions that improve business efficiency and productivity as well as support business strategies and goals. They identify and communicate business needs and translate business requirements into technical system requirements and functional specifications.
- Responsible for performing activities related to computer programming and analysis.
- Responsibilities include defining requirements, developing application and data architecture, performing design, writing and implementing application software and components, installing application software.
- This role will also provide technical and end-user support for custom applications, along with support for all systems.
- Supports complex or critical business processes/systems and may require design or integration of technical solutions that may cross multiple functions of the business
- Successfully manage projects utilizing fundamental best practices
- Identify opportunities that can improve efficiency of business processes
- Consult with users and rectify variances/shortcomings between current business processes and technology
- Participates in business short-term and long–term planning sessions to ensure understanding of business goals, direction and business requirements
- Utilize technology, data services and change management effectiveness skills to provide the best solution
- Provide assistance in database administration in live and test environments
- Analyze data contained in the corporate database and identify data integrity issues with existing and proposed systems and recommend solutions
- Developing, reviewing, analyzing and modifying systems including encoding, testing, debugging and installing to support application systems
- Assist in the creation of the system design and functional specifications for new development projects
- Troubleshoot technical issues and identify modifications needed in existing applications to meet changing user requirements
- Investigate and resolve application functionality related issues and provide support and troubleshooting of production systems
- Responsible for documenting custom configuration of applications
- Write technical procedures and documentation for the applications including operations, user guide, etc
- Provides assistance, advice and training to users in the effective use of applications and information technology
- Provide status reports on tasks accomplished, current issues, and progress toward goals.
- Protect organization's value by keeping information confidential.
- Other duties as assigned
- Collaborate with VP of IT and team leads, provide updates, and seek direction on a regular basis
- Work effectively with all employees (users, and senior managers)
- Promote and maintain a positive high performing team environment
- Self-motivated with the ability to prioritize, meet deadlines, and manage changing priorities
- Participate in projects related to responsibilities; may serve as a technical project lead when required
- Strong project management skills; self-direct and able to set requirments and schedules
- Consults with business to provide solutions consistent with organizational objectives
- This role includes working on on-premise applications (both custom and purchased), cloud services and oversite of related outsourced activities
- Recognize problems, develop recommendations and solutions, and oversee correction within assigned specialty
- Communicates with other departments to report and resolve application and operations problems
- Strong problem-solving and decision-making skills; ability to work with minimal direct supervision
- Create technical requirements, specifications and test plans
- Trains users on application software
- Staying current on technology trends and communicating these trends with the appropriate staff
- Proven ability to be flexible and work hard, independently, in a team environment, and in a high-pressure on-call environment where priorities can change frequently
- Experience in developing and implementing standards, procedures, and guidelines to support operational processes
- Extensive knowledge of enterprise resource planning applications; IQMS EIQ and Microsoft Dynamics is a plus
- Working knowledge in Oracle, MS SQL Server, and MySQL/MariaDB with in depth experience in writing SQL
- Identifying and presenting the "art of the possible” to improve business performance
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office 365 including SharePoint
- Experience in report writing with familiarity with SAP Crystal Reports or equivalent
- Understanding of BI, DW, and KPI
- Establishing backup, disaster recovery, application data security and protection, and adherence to compliance requirements
- Understanding of LAMP: Linux, Apache, MySQL, and PHP is a plus
- Integration of programs to databases and ERP systems
- Knowledge of SCRUM and basic project management
- Participate in scrum development, rapid response application support and configuration management
- Awareness with GIT or other version control systems
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations:
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Bachelor's degree (B.S.) from four-year College or university and four to ten years related experience and/or training or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Developer (MCSD)
- Oracle Certified Java certifications at the Associate, Professional (OCP), Master (OCM) or Expert (OCE)
- Scrum Alliance Certified Scrum Developer (CSD) certification
- PMP Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)
- Project Management Professional (PMP®)
- Six Sigma Green Belt or lean
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
Interested in applying?
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
Contact Lea Enriquez at Leafer.Enriquez@eclaro.com now.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.