Want to be part of the Energy Industry? Eclaro is looking for a .Net Developer for our client in New York, NY.
Eclaro's client operates one of the world's largest energy delivery systems, constantly at the forefront of innovations in developing technology. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- This assignment is to support the Emergency Preparedness organization with the migration from an in-house developed Emergency Assignment application to a vendor cloud suite (ARCOS) via a new API. It is also to replace an existing file transfer process with the same API. This two-way API will send data to and from Client.
- The project involves invoking this API and processing the data received as well as making the appropriate modification to the Client applications.
- This process is part of the company's storm response and has an aggressive schedule
- This request is for the initial phase with the potential for additional phases to follow
- The analyst will have various tasks as this progresses that will be to gather additional requirements (as necessary), design, develop and present solutions to users and at times upper management
- Final implementations are also this analyst's responsibility in coordination with the rest of the team
- The analyst will work with other IT analysts supporting Emergency Preparedness
- Also, the analyst will be required to assist in the development and review of detailed test plans
- Minimum of 7 years of work experience as programmer/analyst
- Experience with generating and parsing xml or Jason formats
- Experience processing REST API's
- Needs SQL background (2008R2, 2014, 2016)
- Needs SSIS background (2014, 2016)
- Needs MVC & C# development background
- Required experience with ASP.NET, VB.NET, Visual Studio 2008 or greater (2012 and 2014)
- Must have experience in Linq and Entity Framework
- Needs SDLC / Agile experience
- Must have excellent MS SQL Server skills
- Must be well organized, able to work with minimal supervision and be detail oriented
- Must possess excellent oral and written communication skills and have an ability to effectively interact with customers, support staff, and various levels of management
- Should have 5 years of Web and Report design and development experience
- Should have experience with reporting tools (i.e. SSRS)
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
Interested in applying? Contact Henry Zuniga at email@example.com now.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.