Grab the opportunity to achieve your full potential! Eclaro is looking for a .Net Developer for our client in Plano, TX.
Eclaro’s client is one of the world's largest financial institutions, committed to providing the tools and services that bridge the gap between customers and their goals. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Responsible for team level contributions to overall application development effortswithin portfolio application(s); These application program solutions may involve diverse development platforms, software, hardware, technologies and tools.
- Provides technical direction and oversight on creation of applications from E2E (end to end) perspective.
- Ensuring systems design, business requirements, and architecture of solution is well understood by involved parties and responsible for overall delivery of software products.
- Manages applications/ development projects, or complex initiatives of an area of the development function.
- Responsible for instructing, directing, and reviewing the work of other associates, contractors, and strategic partner resources that are part of their team.
- May provide input on performance management and personnel decisions.
- As appropriate, contributes to budget and forecast activities, monitors team progress, and works with Team Manager to adjust resource allocations and priorities accordingly.
- Will not have direct reports but may lead projects and direct activities of a team related to special initiatives or operations
- Typically requires 7-10 years of applicable experience.
- Skilled in Object Oriented Programming and have hands-on experience developing enterprise web applications UI with ASP.NET, C#.
- Experience developing Web Services (ASP.NET web services and WCF Services)
- Experience with client side MVC frameworks and template libraries, AngularJS, Handlebars, etc.
- Experience with RESTful service and UI integration using JSON and AJAX.
- Experience with web architecture, app performance, UI frameworks, CSS and JS optimization
- Experience with web debugging tools like Fiddler, Firebug, IE Debugger, etc.
- Can work independently and as a part of the team
- in computer science or equivalent required.Bachelor's degree
- Familiarity with Test Driven Development, mocking frameworks
- Agile development experience desirable
- SQL scripting experience desirable.
Interested in applying?
Contact Charly Vie at firstname.lastname@example.org now.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.