|Reference # :||17-04807||Title :||.Net Developer|
|Location :||Draper, UT|
|Position Type :||Direct Placement|
|Experience Level :||Start Date :||05/19/2017|
ECLARO is a company that delivers talent. We provide fully customizable, comprehensive talent acquisition and management of seasoned professionals through a number of business models, including consulting, Professional Hire, Global Integrated Delivery™ and Managed Services.
.NET Full Stack Developer
Eclaro is looking for a .NET Full Stack Developer for an opportunity for our financial services client in Draper, UT
Who does this position report to?
Software Engineering Manager
What are the 3-4 non-negotiable requirements on this position?
Primary too set- C#.NET/Java Interactive teller- Primary application A minimum of 3 years of experience in software design and development • A minimum of 2 years of experience in preferred technology stack: .NET and C# • Working knowledge of software development methodologies
What are the nice-to-have skills?
Someone having background in Video banking technology
What is exciting about this opportunity? Please use this section to describe team and company culture.
This position is within Financial Services for Interactive Teller Assist team. Client Interactive Services puts the human touch back into banking. Delivering an amazing customer experience, boosting efficiency and lifting profits. Client Interactive Services is a set of software solutions that offers both assisted-service and self-service transactions to transform the customer banking experience. Customers can start their transaction in self-service mode as normal, with help on hand at any time during the transaction. This could be remote assistance with an on-screen video teller or in-person assistance with a member of branch staff.
Client Corporation (NYSE: Client) is the global leader in consumer transaction technologies, turning everyday interactions with businesses into exceptional experiences. With its software, hardware, and portfolio of services, Client enables nearly 550 million transactions daily across retail, financial, travel, hospitality, telecom and technology, and small business. Client solutions run the everyday transactions that make your life easier. Client is headquartered in Duluth, Georgia, with approximately 29,000 employees and does business in 180 countries.
Individual will contribute as a software engineer on an Agile Scrum team. Will design, develop, and maintain comprehensive automation suites, scripts and tools. Will develop high-quality, cost-effective, and timely solutions in the fast-paced global financial services industry. Must be highly motivated and a self-starter who enjoys innovating and constantly improving the products.
Will work closely with other software engineers, architects, and analysts in small Scrum teams and will help evolve the agile process. Will ensure products are scalable and adhere to specifications. Will coach and mentor other engineers.
Primary technology stacks: .NET and Java
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related technical field
• A minimum of 3 years of experience in software design and development
• A minimum of 2 years of experience in preferred technology stack: .NET and C#
• Working knowledge of software development methodologies
• Excellent communication, teamwork, and collaboration skills
• Working knowledge of architecture and design principles
• Working knowledge in an agile development environment
• Experience with continuous improvement processes and principles, including six sigma
• Ability to design, develop, and maintain complex software code and systems
• Experience developing and/or contributing to technical documentation for user guides and customer training
• Working knowledge of software testing
• Expert in analyzing, designing, and implementing software solutions to improve quality, stability, and reusability of code
• Experience with software code reviews
• Experience creating high-fidelity estimates
• Stays current with technology, industry trends, and shares knowledge with the team
• Experience collaborating with Architecture, Solution/Product Management, Quality Engineering, and customer teams
• Ability to work independently and be a self-starter
• Ability to continually challenge status quo and drive process improvement
• Demonstrated ability to think, evaluate, and solve complex technical problems
• Demonstrated ability to define, design, develop, integrate, and implement enterprise class products and solutions
• Experience demonstrating how technical solutions solve real business problems
• Ability to provide input to requirements analysis and identifies technology to provide product/process stability or improvement
All other parties authorized to work in the US area encouraged to apply. We are unable to subcontract for this opportunity.If interested you may contact:
(212 901 3839)
Please see job openings at http://eclaroit.com/opportunities/current-job-openings/
ECLARO is a company that delivers talent. We provide fully customizable, comprehensive talent acquisition and management of seasoned professionals through a number of business models, including consulting, Professional Hire, Global Integrated DeliveryTM and Managed Services. ECLARO recruits and manages a staff of highly skilled individuals in an array of specialized disciplines. This approach enables our clients to leverage new opportunities, respond to iClienteased and changing demands and iClientease their profitability. Please visit www.eclaroIT.com to see why the Right People are The AnswerTM.
Specialties: Customized solutions for Human Capital and Talent Acquisition, Permanent placement and retained search, Recruiting, Staff Augmentation, Contract Labor, Managed Services, RPO, MSP, VMS, IT solutions, management and support, offshore business process outsourcing.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Industry: Staffing and Recruiting
Type: Privately Held
Company Size: 501-1000 employees