Job Number: 21-15815
Want to be part of the Energy Industry? Eclaro is looking for a Net Developer for our client in White Plains, NY.
Eclaro's Client is America's largest state power organization and is a national leader in energy efficiency and clean energy technology. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Ability to start new code projects from scratch or to fix / debug / update existing projects.
- Collaborates well with the business product owners to define the requirements and specifications.
- Design solutions to enhance automations wherever is needed.
- Work as the liaison between the other developers and business.
- Develop Window/Web Applications with:
- Coordinate/prepare report status on development tasks: design, unit test, code, source control.
- Outline project objectives and plans.
- Analyze project requirements.
- Collaborate with management.
- Write technical specifications/documentation.
- Trend reporting analysis.
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Pam Saba | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.