Job Number: 21-10733
Be part of a company that delivers life-changing healthcare solutions. Eclaro is looking for a .NET Developer for our client in Tampa, FL.
Eclaro’s client is a leader in the Biopharmaceutical Industry, providing quality, innovative, and affordable medicines that make a difference in the lives of patients all over the world. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- This position is focused on software engineering projects targeting internal customers in a BioPharma (biotechnology / pharmaceutical) research operation.
- The candidate must possess a solid balance of software engineering skills in front-end (presentation), middleware (services), and backend (database) technology areas.
- The candidate must also have proven experience in developing end-to-end scientific or business applications using the Microsoft .NET platform, with a primary emphasis on browser-based applications.
- The individual will work closely with user stakeholders, other software developers, and an internal QA team following established Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC), coding standards, and "best practices”.
- Solid Object Oriented (OO) skills, including an understanding of common OO and web application design patterns
- Advanced proficiency (10+ years) in Microsoft .NET programming with C# and solid work experience with .NET 4.0+
- Proficient in VB.net programming
- Practical experience (2+ years) in developing ASP.NET MVC applications (MVC 4+)
- A solid understanding of the Http request life cycle
- Experience with developing and consuming Web Services, both RESTful and SOAP-based services
- Solid experience (3+ years) with Microsoft Windows Communication Foundation (WCF) and in designing/developing Service Oriented Applications (SOA)
- A strong understanding of SQL databases, including practical experience (3+ years) with Microsoft SQL Server (including SQL Server 2005 or later) and SQL/T-SQL
- Understanding and working knowledge of Angular
- Strong working knowledge of ADO.net
- A strong working knowledge of LINQ
- Practical knowledge of, and experience with, Dependency Injection
- Experience working with of ORMs, including Microsoft Entity Framework 4.0+ and/or nHibernate / Fluent
- Practical knowledge of Test Driven Development (TDD), with Microsoft Test and/or nUnit
- Experience with high-level and detailed architecture design, including multi-tiered architectures
- Familiarity with design patterns
- Familiarity with Data Structures
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written)
- A solid individual contributor and cooperative team player
- Familiarity with the Agile Scrum process
- Experience working with TFS for source control and project / process management
- Knowledge of, and experience with, the MVVM paradigm with declarative data binding, including the use of Knockout
- Proficiency with ASP.NET (non-MVC), WPF, and WinForms software development environments
- Strong experience in designing relational database
- Proficiency with UML designs
- Experience with the application build process, including build scripts
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.