Job Number: 21-06570
Job Number: 21-06570
Help people live their best lives. Eclaro is looking for a .Net Developer for our client in Atlanta, GA.
Eclaro’s client runs a continuous, dynamic, and first-rate delivery of IT services to the public sector - giving people greater access to technology, allowing them to achieve more in their ventures and soar to greater heights. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Under broad supervision, designs, codes, tests, modifies and debugs computer software.
- Researches and analyzes program or systems problems and develops program documentation.
- Translates business requirements into development activities in secure and maintainable code.
- Design, Develop and Support applications built on Microsoft Technology
- Develop complex applications in .Net Technology
- Create Support Documentation and guides
- Engage in integration with various third-party software using APIs
- Occasional interaction with Business Users
- 5+ years development experience and be able to demonstrate proficiency in developing applications with Microsoft Web technologies
- Should have proficiency in the Software Development Life Cycle methodologies, Software Management, debugging practices and expertise in Microsoft .Net Framework
- 3+ year in .NET software development
- 2+ years experience with ASP.Net MVC version 4/5, .NET.CORE, Entity Framework, LINQ, WCF
- MS SQL and Oracle development experience and proficient in Oracle PL/SQL, T-SQL
- Experience building Webservices and related technologies such as SAML
- Experience in Client-side object model (CSOM) and (JSOM) for SharePoint Server 2013/2019/SharePoint
- Online is a Plus
- Experience in Integrating Web Application with Azure AD and Azure B2C would be a plus
- Experience with Web Based Application Deployments and Debugging
- Understanding of GIT and experience with TFS is preferred
- Experience with 3rd party integrations such as DocuSign, etc. would be a plus
- Development experience of mobile friendly web applications and UI Design would be a plus
- MCP certification in C# and .NET framework would be preferred but is not mandatory
- Good communication and experience with Customer Interaction required
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university with coursework in computer science or management information systems AND Seven years of related experience
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Steve Adams | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.