Job Number: 21-01511
Want to be part of the Energy Industry? Eclaro is looking for a .Net Developer for our client in New York, NY.
Eclaro's client operates one of the world's largest energy delivery systems, constantly at the forefront of innovations in developing technology. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Information Technology is the organization within client responsible for the deployment, management and strategic planning of information technology solutions across the company's regulated utilities Client.
- Information Technology is looking for a dynamic individual to join the Business Systems Delivery department as a contractor within Information Technology. The initial assignment will be the Gas Leak Drawing Tool Replacement initiative.
- The candidate must be an experienced IT professional who demonstrates a strong understanding of how technology enables and supports business outcomes as both business objectives and technologies evolve.
- The candidate must be results oriented and possess the skills and ability to learn quickly, assimilate new concepts and think analytically.
- As an integral team member with increasing responsibility for designing, analyzing, developing, extending, integrating and troubleshooting large-scale distributed systems or enterprise application suites including:
- Developing technology specifications and documenting issues, key decisions and other project artifacts
- Achieving assigned deliverables with high quality within defined budgets and timelines
- Must have a minimum three years of experience as an IT professional with a Bachelor's degree preferably in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering, Math, or Business.
- The candidate will demonstrate a strong ethics and commitment to the company's focus on safety, operational excellence and customer service.
- Must be a full stack Microsoft Visual Studios .Net developer having proven experience in the following:
- VB.NET / C#
- HTML 5
- SQL and RDBMS, either SQL Server 2008+ or Oracle 11+, or both
- User experience (UX), visualization, responsive web/mobile design
- Integrations between disparate systems including API, ETL or database design and development
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interface with technology managers and business users throughout the company
- Knowledge of SVG markup
- Knowledge of drawing/sketching techniques for lines, polylines, bezier curves, etc.
- Knowledge of gas leak management and gas leak management software
- Knowledge of gas work management
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Ivy Española | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.