Job Number: 20-02346
Want to be part of the Energy Industry? Eclaro is looking for a .Net Developer for our client in New York, NY.
Eclaro's client operates one of the world's largest energy delivery systems, constantly at the forefront of innovations in developing technology. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- The candidate will have the responsibility to maintain and enhance existing systems, and support the application portfolio used primarily by Client's Corporate Security within Enterprise Shared Services.
- The current portfolio includes both internally developed Intranet -based applications and vendor mobility platforms.
- Establish necessary development and deployment ecosystem
- Understand and document user requirements
- Design and Develop mockups using wireframes. May be required to work with other UX individuals or groups.
- Design and develop backend API using .NET, where necessary
- Model and design back-end database, where necessary.
- Work with other teams and IT Support groups to establish necessary infrastructure and ensure the solutions meet expected standards.
- Strong .NET Developer with SQL Server and Oracle experience
- A minimum of 7 years demonstrated work experience .net, SQL Server application development along with an in-depth understanding of cloud technologies (Azure) and relational databases
- In-depth experience in business analysis, coding standards, application development, and design
- At least seven years of experience in Software Development using .NET technologies including C#, WebAPI, LINQ, Visual Studio 2013 or later, Team Foundation Server and SQL Server
- Developing and deploying web and mobile applications in Microsoft Azure cloud platform
- Exposure to both Native (iOS) and Hybrid mobile applications
- Knowledge or experience with Cordova and other front-end frameworks like Bootstrap, Angular etc.
- Exposure to AGILE methodologies
- Experience with life-cycle management using AirWatch MDM technologies
- Able to multitask: handling multiple assignments with changing priorities while meeting project deadlines and work independently.
- Able to work independently with minimal direction and possess excellent communication skills.
- High level understanding of the application portfolio, the infrastructures, and other IT organizations required to support the application portfolio.
- Good understanding in a wide array of mobility knowledge areas including UX standards, native and hybrid application development, app deployment, REST APIs, MVVM, cloud technologies and industry standards
- Good sense of mobile driven user experience (UX)
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Henry Zuniga | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.