Job Number: 19-05085
Grab the opportunity to achieve your full potential! Eclaro is looking for a .NET Developer for our client in New York, NY.
Eclaro’s client is one of the world's largest financial institutions, committed to providing the tools and services that bridge the gap between customers and their goals. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- The AVP .net developer will be a core member of the client's team responsible for the development and support of Global Research technology applications.
- The candidate will have an opportunity to work in a fast-paced environment with opportunities for growth and improvement, within a talented team.
- The role requires strong analytical skills along with deep technical expertise, and ability to dive into technical details and troubleshooting of complex issues.
- Primary Skills:
- Python, Data Science
- XML, XSL
- WCF Services
- CI & CD (Agile, JIRA, GIT)
- SharePoint 2013
- Secondary skills:
- Good communication skills (both written and oral)
- Proactive and eager to learn new concepts and technologies; consistent and reliable
- Agile and ability to prioritize and work on multiple priorities
If interested, you may contact:
Adrian Miranda | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.