Position title: .Net Developer
- Designing, modifying, developing, writing and implementing software programming applications and components.
- Analyze and provide solutions for complex software development tasks, providing design documentation as required.
- Work with product owner to understand business requirements
- Actively collaborate with other developers and the product owner in an agile Scrum environment to efficiently deliver high-quality solutions
- Participate in code reviews to ensure the quality of work delivered by the team meets or exceeds expectations
- Provide support in production support issue resolution including root-cause analysis and corrective action plans
- 6+ years programming experience required, preferably 2+ years Developing WCF Services.
- 4+ years' experience in Microsoft programming technologies: VB.Net, .NET 4.0/4.5, WCF, SQL etc.
- Any knowledge of HTML5, XML, CSS3, jQuery, AJAX, and JSON would be beneficial.
- General understanding/experience in Agile Development a plus.
- Experience with Visual Studio, Team Foundation Server and standard Microsoft development environments.
- Unit tests using MS-Test and Nunit.
- 4 year degree in computer engineering or equivalent
If you possess these qualities or know someone who has the same qualification as above please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org