|Reference # :||17-02576||Title :||MySQL Architect|
|Location :||alpharetta, GA|
|Position Type :||Direct Placement|
|Experience Level :||Start Date :||03/16/2017|
Eclaro is looking for a MySQL Architect for our client in Alpharetta, GA.
Eclaro’s client is building a new engine from scratch and this a highly visible project for them. We are looking for an architect to join this group - if you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
EXPERIENCE AND KNOWLEDGE REQUIRED:
· 5+ years of experience working with MySQL on LINUX and Cloud
· Experience in and knowledge of:
o Performance Tuning
o MySQL internals
· 5+ years of experience administering MySQL replication, configuration, and deployment strategies
· Strong scripting experience (shell, Python, etc)
· Strong Knowledge with database architecture design, including data partitioning and application partitioning
· Strong understanding of distributed systems, different levels of data consistency, CAP theorem
· Expert knowledge in maintaining, building, supporting, tuning, and monitoring production in MySQL database servers
· High proficiency in all aspects of database administration, including backup/recovery/replication, clustering, advanced performance tuning, and proactive monitoring
· Strong understanding of data locking concepts and the different levels of locking in MySQL
· Familiarity with Cassandra, MongoDB or other NOSQL persistence systems
THE FOLLOWING ARE AN ADVANTAGE:
· Expertise in cloud-hosted infrastructure on public clouds (AWS, Azure, Google Cloud etc)
· Experience with infrastructure as code design, implementation and tools such as Ansible, Terraform, DSC etc.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.