Job Number: 21-09950
Job Number: 21-09950
Use your skills where innovative technology solutions begin. Eclaro is looking for a MuleSoft Architect for our client in Hartford, CT.
Eclaro’s client is a leading technology solutions provider, collaborating with customers to manage their needs and achieve success in their business goals. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- 10+ years of Integration Architect specialized in MuleSoft architecture and implementation of solutions using MuleSoft ESB / Cloud Hub Integration tools.
- MuleSoft Certified Integration Architect (Must).
- Experience in architecting distributed, multitier applications using Mule ESB.
- Create Conceptual end to end integration deliverables, technical specification documents and recommend high quality solutions for the Mule ESB integration platform.
- Good understanding of Architecture principles and ability to simplify complex technical problems
- Blended experience in API/ Cloud Integration/ Onpremise Mule ESB implementations
- Experience in designing high availability environments with clustering, failover/recovery and load balancing strategies for multisite implementations
- Experience in defining technical reference architecture w.r.t Mule ESB leveraging existing SOA/ESB products.
- Experience in implementation of Microservices/API based on MuleSoft ESB/API Gateway Experience in, Messaging (JMS), Web API SOAP, REST and authentication methods such as OAuth and SAML
- Hands-on experience with open source and agile development tools such as GitHub or SVN, and Maven
- Experience on MuleSoft CloudHub, Anypoint Platforms and JEE technologies, Spring/ Hibernate Frameworks would be a plus
- Background in Java/Web Services development Good knowledge of Integration life cycle & Methodology Frame and implement best practices related to Mule ESB
- Must be able to guide, mentor and train other team members on Mule ESB
- Must have knowledge on administrative aspects of Mule ESB
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills as well as a winning team attitude and strong people skills
If interested, you may contact:
Steve Adams | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.