Join the Eclaro Team! Eclaro is looking for a MSP Technician for our client in Tucson, AZ. This is a contract position located at our client's site.
Eclaro's client is a leading component manufacturer with a portfolio of oil and gas, chemicals, plastics, performance products, agricultural products and fine chemicals. Their customer base includes many diverse industries and markets, including pharmaceutical, aerospace, textile, construction and automotive industries. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Laboratory Responsibilities
- a. Learn all standard hydrometallurgical and solid liquid separation techniques and procedures
- b. Maintain/repair lab equipment
- c. Ensure that ISO requirements are met for each instrument and procedure
- d. Lab Administration
- i. Track hydrometallurgical analysis
- ii. Track solid liquid separation analysis
- iii. Perform testing for customer related projects
- iv. Prepare samples per customer requests
- v. Prepare laboratory QC solutions, diluents, and standards.
- Ensure that samples meet specifications.
- e. Profile Analysis
- vi. Maintain equipment
- vii. Log and report results of all testing
- i. Perform analysis on plant profile samples
- ii. Log and report results to Technical Sales group
- Comprehensive Technical Service Program
- a. Update database
- i. Sample tracking
- ii. Results tracking
- iii.Write/Revise standard operating procedures (SOPs)
- Customer Support
- Deal Directly with Sales Team and perform any analyses requested
- Fulfill sample requests from customers, requests range from unique blends to neat reagent
- Responsible for performing unique plant specific analyses
- Regulatory Support
- i. Act as a competent hazardous waste employee Nature and Scope Work environment (extent of interaction with Supervisor(s) for approval, concurrence, resolution, etc.)
- Ensure that customer technical service needs are met.
- Business environment (economic or technological conditions dealt with on a regular basis):
- Continuing education regarding hydrometallurgical processes. Internal and external relationships (nature and frequency)
- Interact on a frequent basis with sales representatives and technical service laboratory personnel.
- Interact with existing customers as well as potential new customers (on-site, at industry conferences, and at technical meetings).
- B.S. degree in chemistry/metallurgy/mining engineering or other related discipline
- Excellent Interpersonal Skills
- Demonstrate the ability to build and sustain strong relationships within the Technical Services group
- Effective verbal and written communication
- Self-directed and motivated
- Knowledge of standard laboratory techniques
- Proficient computer skills specifically Microsoft Excel
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- Practical knowledge of Atomic Absorption Proficient
- Computer skills specifically SAP Fluent in Spanish Principal
Interested in applying?
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
Contact William Perry at email@example.com now.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.