MS Power Platform developer
MS Power Platform Developer
Job Number: 21-13342
Want to be part of the Energy Industry? Eclaro is looking for a/an MS Power Platform Developer for our client in White Plains, NY.
Eclaro's Client is America's largest state power organization and is a national leader in energy efficiency and clean energy technology. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- This role will support the efforts of the client to provide operational situational awareness to Digital Service Delivery support staff and IT Leadership stakeholders.
- It involves refining requirements and collaborating with Client staff to develop Power BI dashboards and the supporting data models pulling data from various sources and types: Excel, SharePoint Lists, SQL Server databases, etc.
- Able to expertly assist in providing direction and/or developing Power BI dashboard and foundational data model and transformations in collaboration with Senior IT Resilience Manager.
- Provide subject matter expertise and assistance in developing Power BI solutions based on requirements provided by team.
- Assess requirements and architecture and provide recommendations
- Incorporate the use of M365 and Microsoft Power Platform components
- Connect to multiple source data systems on varied platforms
- Data Model Development:
- Incorporate multiple data source types; SharePoint Lists, Excel, MS SQL Server DBs and other on-premise and cloud application data.
- Data Transformation:
- Develop Measures and DAX queries
- Syncing SharePoint List lookup field to pertinent data columns for report display
- Syncing People Picker fields to pertinent data columns for report display
- Syncing MultiValue list columns to pertinent report display. i.e.. Comment fields with related person and date/time data
- Define and Refine slicers, filters and Legends across Dashboard reports
- Conditional formatting expertise
- Desktop and mobile layouts
- Extensive experience in the Microsoft Power Platform MS PowerApps, MS Flow and specifically, Power BI.
- Experience in the analysis, design, development, testing and implementation of enterprise scale apps.
- Keen understanding PowerApps formulas and development methods.
- Knowledge of Automating business processes with Microsoft Flow.
- Experience with API or rest services integrations.
- Understanding of how to implement solutions with multiple data sources
- Experience with SQL and RDBMS technologies preferable.
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Eric Jones | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.