MS Exchange Admin & Support
Want to be part of the Energy Industry? Eclaro is looking for a MS Exchange Admin & Support for our client in New York, NY.
Eclaro's client operates one of the world's largest energy delivery systems, constantly at the forefront of innovations in developing technology. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Provide support for the Microsoft Exchange environment and all its peripheral applications, which include Outlook paging, faxing, BYOD, iPhones, Antispam and Antivirus products.
- Support tasks include performing hardware/software upgrades, troubleshooting problems, monitoring system security, monitoring and optimizing system performance.
- Develop and implement administrative processes to improve reliability and availability of the Exchange environment.
- Provide 3rd level support to troubleshoot problems with Exchange, Outlook, iPhone devices, BYOD personal devices and other messaging products.
- Prepare support documentation for the for 1st and 2nd level support groups.
- Provide off-hour support as operational needs dictate. Must be available for rotating shifts of 24-hour on-call support.
- Interact with customers to solve issues and provide solutions as required.
- Perform user security investigations as needed, support email virus identification and remediation efforts as needed.
- Must be able to work in a team of both technical and non-technical people, as well as be able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Must possess excellent project management, technical writing and oral communication skills. T
- Demonstrate the ability to exercise independent judgment, manage complex projects, represent the organization in dealings with customers and vendors, and render sound business decisions.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail are required.
- A Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field, or least 3-5 years' work experience supporting Microsoft Exchange in an enterprise IT environment.
- Must possess excellent technical skills, particularly with Microsoft Exchange, Office 365 and other messaging applications.
- A Microsoft MCSE Messaging certification
- Solid communication and presentation skills required for this position.
- Must be able to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment while providing exemplary customer service.
- Must be available to participate in rotating on-call schedule and emergencies as necessary.
- Will work on various projects as either a resource or project lead and must work well in teams, be well organized, and detail oriented.
Experience in the following technologies is a plus:
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- Microsoft Exchange in Hybrid mode.
- Microsoft Skype for Business.
- Symantec Messaging Gateway.
- Forcepoint Email Security Gateway.
- Microsoft Intune and/or VMWare's Airwatch MDM.
- Genifax faxing software, Brooktrout fax board hardware, Omnitrend Pagemaster software and Imanami GroupID.
- Technical Writing skills for documentation and process/procedural documents
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
Interested in applying?Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Contact Heckle Tulab at 212-804-7460 or send their resume to email@example.com now.