MS Dynamics CRM developer
MS Dynamics CRM Developer
Job Number: 21-00441
Use your skills where innovative technology solutions begin. Eclaro is looking for an MS Dynamics CRM Developer for our client in Irvine, CA. This is a remote position with travel involved.
Eclaro’s client is a leading technology solutions provider, collaborating with customers to manage their needs and achieve success in their business goals. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Techno-functional consultant with CRM / XRM background, having worked on the MS CRM / XRM product extensively and done multiple implementations.
- Worked on different CRM / XRM versions.
- Implemented complete life cycle of least 4 to 5 projects.
- Also having done projects on premise/ cloud, support, upgrade and Migrations.
- Aware of mobility in CRM / XRM
- Knows the MS methodology well; able to articulate and understand the pain points of customer.
- Design the solution to address the pain points and deliver it is one of the key responsibilities.
- Develop solutions, resolve the issues etc.
- Should be customer facing with excellent analytical and communication skills.
- Good understanding & knowledge of Roadmap for MS CRM / XRM - on-premise version.
- Design and deliver solutions based upon client
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Ivy Española | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.