MS Dynamics 365 Systems Admin/ BI Report writer
MS Dynamics 365 Systems Admin / BI Report Writer
Job Number: 20-06109
Job Number: 20-06109
Use your skills where innovative technology solutions begin. Eclaro is looking for a MS Dynamics 365 Systems Admin / BI Report Writer for our client in Marlborough, MA.
Eclaro’s client is a leading technology solutions provider, collaborating with customers to manage their needs and achieve success in their business goals. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Support Dynamics365 Finance & Operations in a cloud environment.
- Identify opportunities to further evaluate business processes and find additional ways to automate, integrate, and optimize our ERP solution to create efficiencies, improve management visibility, enrich customer information, and improve data quality throughout the business
- Responsible for identifying detailed business requirements, managing projects / priorities, supporting Dynamics365 operations and delivering ongoing solutions
- At least 3 years of experience in Microsoft Dynamics 365 (AX) Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- At least 2 years of experience in Discrete Manufacturing preferred
- At least 3 years of experience performing in a Business Analyst capacity and mapping business processes
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience.
- Professional Certifications:
- Microsoft AX 2012 or Dynamics 365 'Finance and Operations' certifications a plus
- Availability to traver domestic and international as job function requires.
- Knowledge and experience with user roles and Security in AX / D365
- Authentication: How to setup users in Microsoft Azure Active Directory (AAD).
- Authorization: Use of Management Authorization feature to control access to Finance and Operations applications. Combining individual security permissions into privileges, and privileges into duties. Granting security roles access to the program by assigning duties and privileges to those roles.
- Data security: How to use Data Security to deny access to tables, fields, and rows in the database, and use of the extensible data security framework to control access to transactional data by assigning data security policies to security roles.
- Auditing: Understanding the content of system logs capturing when a user signs in or out of the application.
- Experience with PowerBI and AX / D365 Reporting
- Ability to create custom reports using tools such as PowerBI, Microsoft SSRS, or equivalent
- Experience developing for Dynamics AX/365 for Operations: X++ programming language and MorphX Solutions Development, working with an object-oriented development language including .NET, and programming methodologies, structures and concepts.
- Experience in programming in C# and Java a plus
- Understanding of relational data concepts
- Experience in setup and maintenance of workflow design & configuration in Dynamics AX / D365
- Experience with D356F&O-related technologies including Flow and Power Apps
- Familiarity or experience with custom forms and Business Document Management in AX / D365
- Ability to build strong working relationships across the business
- Ability to work effectively in a fast paced changing environment multi-tasking, prioritization, and ability to meet deadlines in a timely manner.
- Demonstrated ability to change and adapt to meet business requirements
- Strong verbal and written communications with ability to effectively communicate at multiple levels of the organization
- Additional Skills: Experience implementing cloud solutions, Microsoft Azure experience a plus
If interested, you may contact:
Tim Cusick | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.