Mobile UX Designer
Want to be part of the Energy Industry? Eclaro is looking for a Mobile UX Designer for our client in New York, NY.
Eclaro's client operates one of the world's largest energy delivery systems, constantly at the forefront of innovations in developing technology. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
The Mobile UX Designer will help developing the design and user interface for various new EH&S Mobile Applications. And will also design, develop and implement a new look and feel/ branding for EH&S Mobile Applications. The Mobile UX Designer will be responsible for driving mobile UX and UI design within the team as well consulting and art directing other applicable mobile products.
The primary purpose of this position is to drive native mobile UX/UI as well as oversee and collaborate with other designers within the team. Additionally, this position will provide leadership and expertise for mobile UX on a consulting or art direction basis. This position requires a candidate who can analyze business requirements, perform design tasks, construct, test, and implement solutions with little to no supervision in a Lean/Agile Development environment and provide mentorship to other designers. The candidate must be a highly motivated self-starter and must be committed to delivering high quality solutions within agreed upon timelines.
- Work with Mobile Application development team and help in developing UX/UI/User-centered design, Usability Testing, Wire frames interaction and Mobility GUI branding for new EH&S mobile applications.
- Responsible for all UI development, graphics and, logo creation and editing.
- Will be also developing various screen designs, constructing digital content by combining graphics, text, and digital assets using various development tools
- Designing and creating interactivity
- Building multi-screen digital interfaces, designing Wireframe, Mocked up and Prototyped for Mobility to implement Usability, Accessibility Standards, creating online visual designs, including typography, visual concept, logo and icon designed for the Internet and interactive platforms.
EXPERIENCE/ SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Drive the design lifecycle process for existing and all future mobile projects.
- Creating new HCA mobility design standards and procedures and subsequently ensuring the team adheres to a high level of excellence.
- Creating mobile UX/UI resources and guidelines for other teams members to follow
- Drive discovery and design sessions on new and/or collaborative projects.
- Leading and managing design projects from inception to elaboration, development, testing, and implementation using various tools.
- Responsible for overseeing the work of other team member's design when called upon.
- Collaborate with Mobility Project Manager, business users, business analysts and mobile developers to identify problems and creatively solve complex UX flows.
- Stay current with mobile interaction guidelines and operating systems for iOS and Android.
- Expert level Knowledge of Design tools such as Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch Native mobile UX/UI
- Expert level Knowledge of Mobile asset delivery
- Expert level Knowledge of Wire framing and prototyping (inVision, etc)
- Expert level Knowledge of creating Interaction design
- Expert level ability to solve Complex UX design problems, issues.
- Strong expertise in Agile application development model
- Expert knowledge of both native mobile and mobile-first web applications design/ UX development.
- Adobe: Adobe CS6 Suite, CSS, CSS3, DHTML, XHTML, XML, HTML5
- OS: Microsoft Windows
- Wire framing tools: Axure, iRise, Balsamiq, MS Visio
- Editors (IDE's): Coraldraw ,Dreamweaver, MS Visual Interdev, Notepad++, Eclipse, JDeveloper
PREFERRED EXPERIENCE/ SKILLS:
- Excellent communication Skill; ability to break down complex concepts, approaches and designs into simple explanations
- Strong portfolio to demonstrable UI design skills/experience
- Strong understanding and knowledge of the current UX/UI best practices, trends and technologies
- Well conversant with design and testing methodologies
- Expert level experience of application information architecture and ability to effectively display the information flow, using wireframes, prototyping, storyboards and site maps.
- Strong hands on experience to use the modern design and prototyping tools such as Sketch, Zeplin, Invision, Marvel, Photoshop, and Illustrator
- Experience with HTML and CSS, including modern frameworks such as Bootstrap and Foundation strong knowledge of applying Custom HTML and CSS, defining HTML and CSS structure, utilizing external, internal and inline styles, implementing HTML5 and CSS3 standards in Mobile Applications.
- Working experience with Balsamic, visual arts, digital arts etc.
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
Interested in applying? Contact Heckle Tulab at Heckle@eclaro.com now.
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- TransitChek Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.