|Reference # :||18-02566||Title :||Mobile Developer|
|Location :||BATON ROUGE, LA|
|Position Type :||Contract|
|Experience Level :||4 Years||Start Date / End Date :||04/02/2018 / 12/31/2018|
Eclaro is looking for Mobile Developer for an opportunity for our client in BATON ROUGE, LA
· Has strong experience with developing mobile applications (native or hybrid), iOS/Android/Windows.
· Has background with various aspects of the mobile lifecycle, including application development (application structure, device and operation system API's, debugging, performance, security) and deployment.
· Has experience with Swift, Ajax, REST, JSON, Angular.js, Node.js, REACT.
· Has experience with version control systems like GIT.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Responsible for performing a variety of technical duties including application programming, analysis, testing, and product installation to deliver high quality application solutions
· Tasks performed includes ntegrating hardware, software packages and network solutions, including highly complex application components and reusable objects residing on multiple platforms.
Interested in applying? Contact Mary Tisado at Mary.Tisado@eclaro.com
Job Status: Contract/Temporary