Job Number: 21-07774
Job Number: 21-07774
Help people live their best lives. Eclaro is looking for a Mobile Developer for our client in Atlanta, GA.
Eclaro’s client runs a continuous, dynamic, and first-rate delivery of IT services to the public sector - giving people greater access to technology, allowing them to achieve more in their ventures and soar to greater heights. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- The selected Mobile Developer responsibilities include the integration and design of new application systems and/or life-cycle enhancement to existing complex multi-platform (Java) Client Systems.
- Responsible for determining the scope of the assigned project(s) by assessing requirements from business and technical/network personnel.
- Responsible for evaluation and selection of the appropriate technical platform for the system.
- Work will include integration planning, integration analysis across multiple technical platforms, integration analysis across to include both global system design and detailed program design for complex processes or interfaces, review of database design of new data structures, and suggested modifications to existing data structures.
- Effectively documents and teaches the structure and function of the new application and/or enhancements resulting from the assigned project(s) to other Web Application Managers and senior technical personnel to ensure that the new systems or enhancements operate smooth in Clients Client environment.
- 6+ years web development experience which includes the programming/ development of web applications
- Strong Experience with Java/J2EE, Spring MVC, Hibernate, EJB, Spring
- Excellent communication
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Design, code, test, and deploy J2EE based applications into industry-leading container/application server environments such as Websphere/Weblogic/JBoss/Glass Fish application servers
- Successful track record in designing and implementing web applications using J2EE, Spring, Spring MVC, Flex, Hibernate, EJB 3.0, Struts, Oracle 12g, ANT, Maven, workflow engines, rules engines
- Experience integrating applications and designing and developing web services and frameworks. Extensive front and back-end experience required.
- Experience leading large and small application development teams
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills and experience working directly with end users to understand and translate requirements to design
- Demonstrated ability to evaluate new and emerging technologies and vendor products and to constructively apply them to meet identified business and technology goals
- Taking ownership for producing results
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically and realize those strategies in application design
- Strong ability to diagnose critical problems and develop solutions
- Ability to take part in production support and lead troubleshooting calls as needed
- Strong understanding and experience with SQL/Stored Procedure
- Strong understanding and experience with test-driven development
- Relational databases - preferably Oracle, SQL Server, and DB2
- Knowledge of any Web technologies like AngularJs, Angular, React, NodeJs and Ionic Framework
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Lea Enriquez | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.