Mobile Application Developer
Mobile Application Developer
Job Number: 21-13744
Help people live their best lives. Eclaro is looking for a Mobile Application Developer for our client in Atlanta, GA.
Eclaro’s client runs a continuous, dynamic, and first-rate delivery of IT services to the public sector - giving people greater access to technology, allowing them to achieve more in their ventures and soar to greater heights. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- The Mobile Application Developer will support app development for key projects in Client.
- One will be needed to make sure that newer technology and/or technical design are used to the meet the business requirements set by the customer.
- The Sr applications developer provide support and leadership for the integration and design of new and enhanced systems across multiple Systems.
- Identifies user requirements by researching and analyzing user needs, preferences, objectives, and working methods; studying how users consume content, including data categorization and labeling; meeting with focus groups.
- Plans information architecture by studying the site concept, strategy, and target audience; envisioning architectural scheme, information structure and features, functionality, and user-interface design; creating user scenarios; preparing data models; designing information structure, work-and dataflow, and navigation; evaluating information representation; conducting creative meetings.
- Organizes information by translating user behavior into media structure and elements; crafting interactive experiences; producing workflow diagrams, user scenarios, flowcharts, and storyboards; preparing interaction specifications, navigation rules, organization of information, and site maps; coordinating with business, technology, visual, structural, editorial, cognitive, and brand strategists.
- Is responsible for Implementing and Maintaining the Mobile First platform in AWS and On Prem. Will be responsible for Architecture, Design and development of mobile applications
- Validates information delivery by developing and completing usability test plans; evaluating traffic patterns; studying user feedback; coordinating with Usability Specialists.
- Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Knowledge of the work
- Quantity of Work
- Quality of Work
- Dependability/ Responsibility
- Quality of Interpersonal Relationships
- Attendance/ Punctuality
- Supervisory Ability
- Experience with IBM MobileFirst Platform Foundation
- Hands-on experience with WebSphere Application Server, Client Web Server
- Experience working with Android and iOS Development Native/Hybrid
- Experience working on Java/J2EE, REST, and SOAP Service
- Experience working with Web technologies AngularJs, Angular, NodeJs, Ionic, and HTML5 mobile experience.
- Experience working with Hybrid Application Development using Apache Cordova/PhoneGap
- Knowledge of technologies used in building scalable, distributed systems in virtualized cloud environments.
- Experience deploying applications on App Store and Google Play. Programming experience in either Java, Objective-C or C++.
- Deep technical knowledge of mobile application development (Android, iOS, Windows etc.).
- Knowledge of UI frameworks (Android, iOS, XML), MVP application design and complex, reactive touch based UI.
- Solid foundation in computer science, with strong competencies in data structures, algorithms and software design optimized for embedded systems.
- Experience with IBM Mobile First preferred.
- Experience with AWS infrastructure
- AWS certifications preferred
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.