Job Number: 20-00277
Eclaro is looking for a Middleware Developer for our client in Whitehouse Station, NJ.
Eclaro’s client is a major technology firm with a prominent presence in large and fast-growing markets, providing products and services that enable businesses and economies to thrive. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- This is a hands-on technical role, the candidate must be able architect, design and perform development activities.
- Manage and mentor other BizTalk/Web onshore and offshore developers
- Serve as a liaison with client IT team on BizTalk related activities
- Architect, design and develop MS BizTalk components including Orchestrations, Maps, Schemas, Adapters, Ports, Pipelines, BRE, BAM etc.
- .NET application development using .NET Framework, Visual Studio, VB.NET, ASP.NET, C# and MS SQL Server 2000/2005/2008/2012
- Develop custom components for necessary logical and data transformations
- Develop BizTalk Adapters SQL, File, FTP, HTTP, SOAP, MQ-Series, SAP, WCF, WSE, Custom Adapters and pipelines
- Design and program with web technologies like HTML, DHTML, XML, XSL/XSLT, XML Schema, XPATH, and Web Services
- Develop SQL/.Net components using MS Visual Studio 2003/2005/2008/2010/2012/2013, and databases MS SQL Server 2000/2005/2008/2012
- Perform analysis, development, testing, troubleshooting and problem-solving tasks and activities
- Significant experience in developing MS BizTalk components including Orchestrations, Maps, Schemas, Adapters, Ports, Pipelines, BRE, BAM etc.
- Experience in .NET application development using .NET Framework, Visual Studio, VB.NET, ASP.NET, C# and MS SQL Server 2000/2005/2008/2012
- Experience in working with C#, XML, XSD, XSLT, XPATH, HTML and Web Services
- Experience in Service Oriented Architecture (SOA), Business Rule Engine (BRE), Business Activity Monitor (BAM), Web Services and WCF services using BizTalk
- 10+ years software architecture, design and development experience with deep understanding and hands-on BizTalk experience
- Must have prior client facing experience with excellent communication skills and team player spirit
- Current and prior versions of BizTalk Server 2006/2006-R2/2009/2010/2013/2013-R2/2016 experience
- Hands on experience in setting up BizTalk Server Infrastructure, Installation and Configuration
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Marco Macario | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.