Want to be part of the Energy Industry? Eclaro is looking for a Microstation Developer for our client in New York, NY.
Eclaro's client operates one of the world's largest energy delivery systems, constantly at the forefront of innovations in developing technology. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Responsible for supporting and enhancing the Mapping suite of applications developed in MicrostationJ with Oracle rdbms as a legacy backend database.
- Will be also be supporting apps that use Microstation J, Oracle Rdbms, Oracle 11g Forms/Reports and IDS.
- Must possess in-depth skills in Microstation Graphics/Configuration and working knowledge of MDL Programming.
- Must also be highly skilled in Oracle Forms/Reports, Oracle IDS, SQL, Pl/SQL, Stored Procedures, XML, and Oracle RDBMS 11g and 12c experience.
- Must have excellent analytical, communications, and problem-solving skills.
- Must be resourceful and enterprising in architecting efficient, cost-effective, and easy-to-use solutions to meet business users application needs.
- Must be able to work independently on requirements gathering, scope, system design, development, testing, implementation, training and post-implementation technical support of the system/modules he or she is assigned. Multi-tasking and a hands-on approach to every task assigned are required skills.
- Must demonstrate responsibility, and personal accountability in everything they do while at Client.
- Expert level knowledge of Bentley Microstation J and MDL Programming is an absolute requirement.
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- TransitChek Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
Interested in applying?
Contact Homer Ballega at Homer@eclaro.com now.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.