Microsoft Engineer / SME
MICROSOFT ENGINEER/ SME
JobDiva # 20-07043
JobDiva # 20-07043
Use your skills where innovative technology solutions begin. Eclaro is looking for a MICROSOFT ENGINEER/ SME for our client in New York, NY.
Eclaro’s client is a leading technology solutions provider, collaborating with customers to manage their needs and achieve success in their business goals. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- 7+ years of experience as a MS SME Active Directory - Multi forest, multi domain environment, Global policy objects , ADFS SCCM to deploy updates and security patches Software center in SCCM on prem in cloud MS Intune experience doesn't need to be an expert but some exposure is deal VDI experience is a plus SCCM - Push windows operating system upgrades to laptops Create and edit scripts for use with SCCM Support of Windows19 server environment Support of O365 environment Support of Exchange environment MS Azure for cloud Building out new solutions around MS Technologies (server and desktop) o LDAP, Kerboros, PKI, Exchange Hybrid Migrating away from a managed service provider - reason for building new infrastructure Migration of Exchange accounts from MSP to Exchange Online Migration of AD accounts from MSP to on-prem
- A well-rounded person in Microsoft.
- Candidate will need to have hands on engineering experience as well as design experience.
- Needs to be senior enough to ask good questions, make recommendations.
- Really looking for someone who can dive right in with minimal training.
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Jeanine Hastings | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity anddoes not discriminate based onRace, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.